Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Joyful Endulgence

Well, I've made it about half way through so far. I really am enjoying the book. I've been having a hard time switching back and forth between reading Twilight with Paul and the Host. They are so different, which actually is very refreshing. I love reading with him, but can't wait to start on my own book. I would recommend reading it, especially to anyone who is interested in sci-fi. Meyer has such a vivid imagination. It's difficult not to get caught up in her imaginary world. I'll let you know what I think when I'm finished in a while. I don't think it'll be long...

1 comment:

Bob and Danya said...

Ok, let me know if you liked it. I haven't read anything by her yet. Everyone (except Bob) seemed to like the twilight series.

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell