Sunday, May 4, 2008

Iron Man Fans

Paul some how managed to get tickets from a wheel at the Megaplex Theater last night. He called me at 9:20 and said "Can you get here by 10:10? I've got tickets to Iron Man!" Emma and I flew there! (all speed laws were obeyed) I was so excited and it was awesome! Emma was fabulous as usual. There was a guy sitting next to me that watched her throughout the movie. He couldn't believe how good she was, and laughed when she started head banging to the Iron Man song. I would recommend to see it. Probably not for young kids, pretty shoot-em-up violent (but they do deserve it!). Other than that really fun! I hope we can see it again soon!

2 comments:

Bob and Danya said...

We saw it Friday and really enjoyed it. It looked like it could get nasty and super yucky in a few places and thank heaven they stopped short of anything truly gross. Good Flick though!

:: ashley :: said...

It must be good! Justin still went to see it early Friday morning after we had Corgan haha. He has been waiting for like a year to see it and loved it! I will have to wait to see it, but seems like its great!

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell