Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Here is a big I love you to the most wonderful Mom in the world, mine! I wish I could have been there with you today to celebrate this great holiday. You really are the best! Thank you for all of your love and support. Not only that, but for being the most fabulous and loved grandma! Emma misses you a lot. I showed her the picture I'm using in the alphabet book of you, and she immediately started smiling. I hope you had a wonderful day. I wish all the rest of the special women in my life a Happy Mother's Day, all of my dear grandmothers, aunts, and cousins! A special extra Happy for Ashley as she celebrates for the first time, we're all so proud of you! (Justin can celebrate soon enough-haha)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Em! Run up those phone bills! See you soon! Grandma

:: ashley :: said...

thanks! you're sweet. Happy Mothers Day to you too!
P.S. I have gotten Corgan to take the NUK pacifier when he is awake, he still won't while he is sleeping but I am working on it ;)

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell