Thursday, September 24, 2009

Discovery Park

Corgin Reeves, Emma Jacquart, Tyson Spann
Her favorite thing besides rocking!
Cute Little Corgin
Getting ready to go down the tube slide
1...2...3...GO!
it looks like he's making a judgment call
Cheesers
He makes it look easy, this might be the only time he went down on his bum. This guys a face firster!
Ashley, Heidi and I decided to take the littles on a play date. They had so much fun at the park. I had never been before... man, what a place for little kids! Emma loved the swing, but just hanging out with the cousins was great! Family is the best!! And I'll just add, what cute little kids, too! :)

2 comments:

mrs_stailey said...

I cannot believe how big she has gotten! She is too adorable!!

Heidi said...

I love these pics bre!! I don't know what planet I was on, but I didn't even see the camera!!

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell