Wednesday, September 2, 2009

4th of July Fun

Papa and Em enjoying a pink sparkler while we wait for it to get dark enough for the fireworks. I don't know about everyone else, but sparklers are one of my favorite things!! Paul even found a shirt for me that says "I Love Sparklers".
We found the biggest bottle of bubbles ever at Target. Emma just loves to chase them! This activity continued for some time. What you don't see are a handful of adults sitting and laughing at all of this bubble popping. It's the simple things in life!
Learning the art of setting snakes on fire from Uncle Jarom and Papa. It really is quite mesmerizing to watch the flame and ash grow. As a mother (and self-proclaimed firebug), it was very interesting to watch my daughter's inner firebug spark, while watching a Ghidorah rise up from the board. Definitely my little pumpkin!
Oh Emma loves her Grandma! I think it's safe to say the feeling is mutual. :)
Me acting like the dork I am. We had soooo many sparklers that we were burning them by the handfuls. For some reason this inspired the pose.

No comments:

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell