Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dacia's Baby Shower!

So, I really hope Dacia doesn't mind that I'm posting these...but Mom really wanted to see them!
Cute little girl clothes! We love them all!
A diaper bag made from love, I"m just amazed it turned out so well!
Sweet Dacia with a cute tummy!
The beautiful spread my awesome family helped to create...you are all wonderful!!
My first diaper cake attempt... not too bad.
My little miss in her two seconds of calm during the shower.
The cutest, fuzziest thing I think I've ever seen!!
These cupcakes were so adorable we didn't want to eat them...almost, lol! But somehow they disappeared all the same! These came from Dippidies in American Fork, they do great work!
Cute Aunt Cly with her good friend Shelley.

2 comments:

Dacia said...

This was so much fun! I had a wonderful time. A special thanks to Donna, Claudia and Breanne for bankrolling the thing and organizing it all. And thanks to everyone who attended and sent gifts! I love you all! What special family and friends I have. -Dacia

mrs_stailey said...

I love the diaper cake and the bag! How cute!

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell