Friday, June 27, 2008

4 Wonderful Years!

On a happier note, yesterday was our four year anniversary. It really doesn't seem like it's been that long, we've been having so much fun! Paul surprised me with a letter on Emma's door knob. He explained he was taking me somewhere and that he had devised a plan so I could have fun trying to guess where. ( I always guess, can't really help it... and to his dismay, I'm usually right) So, he had written a clue in the letter and told me I could guess or ask for the next clue every hour or so. I didn't guess it till after he came home and gave me an easier clue. It was a lot of fun trying to figure it out all day. We had the most wonderful dinner at The Melting Pot in Salt Lake. If you've ever been you know, if you've been deprived - GO!! It was so wonderful and intimate. We truly enjoyed ourselves! Damon volunteered to baby sit, and Paul ran - dragging me out the door. We haven't had a date alone since the King Singer's performed at Christmas in the Conference Center. It was fabulous to be alone for a short time! This will be an anniversary to remember. Our favorite things were the lobster and chocolate peanut butter fondue platter. Seriously amazing! I have the most wonderful, sweet, and thoughtful husband! He gets an A++ for thought, effort, and execution.

No comments:

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell