Thursday, April 17, 2008

We've Got a Job!

On Tuesday I had my third interview with Tucanos. I was a little nervous, but hopeful that all would go well. I talked with the GM and owner of the restaurant and within an hour I was driving down to the store to start working. YEA!!!! I did it, I got another job. So Bre, Emma, and I hopefully will be moving our family once again for the last time, in a long time, down to Utah county. I am so excited to have this job! They are closed on Sundays, and I, at the most, have to work a 50 hour week. On average they work about 40-45. Tucanos has there own web site so everyone can see the menu and read about the store. www.tucanos.com So with this challenge almost behind us, I want to thank all the prayers that went up for me and our family. You are all in our prayers too.

3 comments:

Bob and Danya said...

YAY! We're so excited for you! Sounds like it will be a great opportunity that will allow you to actually have a family life! So great! Congrats! We love that restaurant, by the way! Very tasty!

:: ashley :: said...

We heard the good news congrats! And, you'll be closer here in Utah County. Tucanos is DELICIOUS! We love it!

:: ashley :: said...

hey! I need to send out thank you cards, and yours is the only address I forgot to write down, so can I get it from ya? you can email it to me at ashleyrosereeves@gmail.com. thanks!

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell