Thursday, April 17, 2008

Little Miss-chievious

This little girl continues to crack us up! I still can't believe that I managed to snap this off before she moved. She certainly keeps us laughing with here random acts of hilarity! The other night the new Ironman movie trailer came on tv and Paul started singing the Ironman song. All of a sudden Emma started headbanging to it. Don't know where she picked that up. It's was so funny!! She also has started playing peek-a-boo. It's all she does all day long. She has also recently been dubbed Emma the Spider Killer. I had raised the blinds to watch the rain/snow on Tuesday. She loves to look out our big windows so she parked her self in front of one. We had put up plastic to try and help insulate the house, but she's pretty much destroyed it, filled it with little holes. I was talking on the phone and watching her look out the window, when I realised she was looking at something up close. Before I could stop her she'd smashed the spider with one little finger. Thank heavens it was on the inside of the plastic. Still, it really creeped me out!

2 comments:

Bob and Danya said...

We would like to hire your "spider killer." Does she do large spiders as well as small spiders? How about scorpions? LOL! What a funny little girl!

Anonymous said...

Just kickin' back huh Em? Tough life. Love you. Grandma

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell