Thursday, July 17, 2008

Today's Activities

Paul and I have been painting Emma's room for the past two days. It looks really good, which is a relief. My body is aching from crouching for so long, ridiculous!! Then brilliant me decided to mow and edge the front yard by myself. It looks good too, but by the end I literally couldn't feel my arms anymore. I walked in the house with limp noodles. Then dear Paul asked me to write 20 invitations for a work meeting (his writing isn't very legible). I made it through and after a little rest, decided to tack this drab entry. I'll post pictures of Emma's room shortly. I want to get it all together first though. I'm still waiting for the rest of the wallpaper border to arrive. My arms are still shaking, and it feels odd. It's been a while since they have had such an extreme work out.

No comments:

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell