Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Coming!!

Only four more days!! Okay, I know it make s me a total nerd to be so excited about this book release, but I really just don't care! It isn't very often that I come across a series that is this entertaining to read. No, they aren't the best books I've ever read, coming from a literary point of view, but they are captivating. I always seem to lose myself whenever I start reading them, and that is something!! Paul surprised me with the pre-order of book four. He paid more for shipping than for the book so I would get it on the 2nd. What a sweet husband!! Of course, I know he wants it just as much as I do. I'm still reading the third book to him at night. We won't finish before the 2nd, but he knows I'll be done with Breaking Dawn before he can probably blink an eye. If you want to pre-order, Amazon has a great deal, or you could go to one of the many midnight parties on the 1st to get your copy. If you really want it, I would suggest either of these two options, or you probably won't get one for a while. These books sell out so fast that they can't get shipments in fast enough. The last book was sold out in several states like Utah, California, and Arizona for a long time and people were frustrated. You've got four days to choose. Good luck getting your own copy!

No comments:

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell