Monday, March 10, 2008

Last Moments of Fun

It was such an awesome surprise to have Mom fly in for Emma's party. Paul somehow convinced me that he had to pick up some stuff for Cheesecake at the airport, and I actually believed him! It's not often that Paul can keep a secret from me ( I usually guess it), so he was very pleased with himself! I was just so happy to have Mom here! We spent the entire morning before Mom had to fly home playing with all of Emma's new toys and listening to her Disney lullaby cd. It is so sweet!! I think Mom really enjoyed just relaxing and spending time with the munchkin.
We gave Emma a quick bath after we took her 1 year hand and foot print. They turned out really cute, but we got ink every where! There are still little foot prints in the tub. They are slowly fading with each scrubbing.

No comments:

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell