Monday, March 10, 2008

Good Things Utah

Good Things Utah! Dacia, Bryndee, Lauren and obviously me, went to the taping Friday morning. It was a lot of fun. It was my first time to be in a live audience. Bryndee got the tickets for us, so thank you to her!!! The girls were so nice to us after the show. They took pictures and talked to everyone. They gave the audience some freebies which was really nice, that included tickets to the home and garden show. Dacia and I dragged Paul and all the kiddies. It was really big! The kids had fun running from booth to booth getting all the free candy and treats they had out as "bait". Paul won a free 1/4 lbs. of candy by dropping a quarter into a fish bowl of water that contained a tiny beer mug. It only took him three tries but he made it into the mug. He scared Dacia and me to death when he shouted out at the top of his lungs "I did it!! I won!!". We really laughed at that! It was a really great day.

1 comment:

Bob and Danya said...

Sounds like you guys had tons of fun! Cute pic of you all! Freebies Rock!

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell