Saturday, March 8, 2008

Cake, Cake, Cake

I found out from my friend Bryndee that Albertson's will give a free 1 year birthday cake. So I went in and talked to the bakery to find out if it was really "free." Sure enough, they even let you pick from three designs. They did a great job and the cake was huge! I didn't mind letting her destroy a cake that was free.
For a long time the only part she would eat was the yellow center of the flower. Her dainty little fingers expertly only picking up the yellow frosting. Pretty hysterical to watch.
Paul shoved her hand into the cake hoping she would start to destroy it I guess. She didn't like it at all! She doesn't like getting her hands dirty and she started to cry.
After she fussed for a few minutes she realized it was frosting on her hand and started to eat.
Pretty neat, even for a girl.

No comments:

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell