Thursday, August 14, 2008

Last night on channel 5 news they reported that something like 48% of tv viewers were watching the Olympics. Most for a few hours a day. Not at my house, it's all day everyday. We do go to bed, but it's back on first thing in the morning to see what we missed. Paul thinks it's funny that I love to watch so much, being that he's never really gotten into the Olympics before. Funny thing, he has been watching more and become intensely interested! I love my husband, he makes me laugh!! I was totally bummed with the turn out of the men's all-around gymnastics final, but women's is tonight and maybe Shawn Johnson will do better. If you haven't seen Michael Phelps swim, get online and check it out. He's amazing, like superman under water!! Hope everyone else is enjoying the Olympics too! Happy watching!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm loving the olympics too! I've got Phelps fever, and I am glad America got gold and silver in girls individual gymnastics last night. Niice.

Bob and Danya said...

We've been watching like maniacs! I can't wait to catch up on my sleep! :)

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell