Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday Happenings

Paul gave me this really awesome lens for Christmas. I had kind of forgotten about it till the other day, so I got it out and started playing. It's really neat! My friend Bryndee said it's her favorite and I can see why. She's a pro so I know he chose a good one! I caught some great close ups of Em. Well let's see, today Em managed to finally bonk her head on the hearth. She's really starting to pull her self up and walk along things...which is fabulous, until she falls. Somehow it didn't bruise, but she had a nice welt for a few hours. We're going to have to block it somehow because she just won't leave it alone, of course. She also managed to get another tooth. Paul discovered it the other night to our surprise. She'd been fussy the day before, and now I know why. The tally is 3 on top and 4 on bottom. One more to go and we'll be balanced. Tomorrow the repair guys for our oven are supposed to finally come. It's been really tough not being able to bake anything. I ran a diagnostic on it today to be sure I could give them all the info...at 200 degrees it actually registers at 375, and at 300 it's really 525. Insane!! Hopefully they'll get the problem either fixed or the landlord will have to get us a new one.

No comments:

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell