Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Best of Friends

Sweetie and I are good pals. We like to give each other kisses. Mommy and I chased her around the house and played fetch, well sort of...she doesn't bring anything back. Sweetie always says good morning to me with a kiss. Sometimes Mommy has to make her stop because she gets carried away. I love my doggie!! Today I got my first tooth on top. It's been trying to come in for over a month! Mommy is very happy it's finally here, and me too!! Now I can chomp and chew on even more kinds of food. My nose is pretty red as you can see. I've got a really bad cold and my nose just keeps running. Mommy took me to the doctor today and they checked me out. The nice lady said I seemed to be fighting it very well. She had the mean nurse give me a shot for the flu. I had the first part last month and needed the second part... I guess. It hurt but didn't last long, I didn't cry cause I'm tough! I'll just be glad when I can breath again!

1 comment:

Slades said...

Man emma keeps getting sick! It still makes for a really cute picture! Blog is looking great. How fuN! Bryn

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell