Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Funny Girl

Here are a few of the funny things Emma has said to me over the past several days: Me: Emma I really need you to go to the potty chair. Emma: Mommy, that's your problem, not mine. ~~~ Today while sitting on the potty chair... Emma: Mommy, I need a talent. Me: Wait, what did you say? You need a talent? Emma: Um hmm, like Tinker Bell. I need a talent. Me: Ok... how about singing and dancing. Your good at both of those. Emma: Ya, that's my talent! ~~~ Grandma Hofmann: Emma, eat your broccoli, it makes your eyes sparkle. Emma: It does? (chomp, chomp, chomp) Look my eyes are so sparkly!! ~~~ Pulling up to the park... Emma: A swing!! Oh swing sweet Nightingale... Me: Lol! Not exactly right, but close enough. ~~~ Emma: You are making me so sad! Me: I'm sorry, but you still have to go potty chair.

No comments:

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell