Friday, May 8, 2009

Mickey in the Grass

We have been having a severe weed war in the backyard for weeks. So, you can probably imagine that the proof this photo gives, of us losing that war, gives my little pleasure. Anyway, the moral of this story... Emma was outside with Sweetie a few minutes ago when she started telling me that "Mickey is on the grass, Momma!". It took several repeats for me to understand what she was trying to communicate. (She has a very terrible cold.) She quickly directed me to the spot pointing and saying "See Momma, Mickey!" I have a feeling that our next trip to Disneyland will be very successful in finding all of those "Hidden Mickey's"! What amazes me is how much this little mouse has impressed upon my daughter...and us all.

No comments:

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell