Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our Trip to The Living Planets Aquarium
Going to check out the new South American exhibit.
Emma loves to see the sharks! It is a great tank, and she can stand on the edge and really see everything. This time she got a little scared because one of the big sharks caught her off guard as it swam right by her head when she was looking at Paul.
This cockroach is about the size of two fingers, totally gross!
I wonder how old this guy is because he is huge! I've never seen claws as large as his.
Last time we saw this octopus it was shedding, and twisting it's tentacles to remove all the dead skin. I'd never seen an octopus that active, but today he was asleep.
This scares me a little bit... but she's a cute captain!
A very cool sea snake, but it still creeps me out a bit.
My favorite animal!! They have the best sea horse exhibit and I just love to sit and watch them.
Our little captain
Playing in the coral reef
Some very big South American fish.
A very big turtle that Emma loved. It just swam around, and around and she just watched it.

1 comment:

Bob and Danya said...

Wow! Great pics! I need that camera!!! I also need to go to that aquarium! That's awesome! That jellyfish and Nemo picture are fantastic (oh ya, and Emma's a cute peanut too)! :)

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell