Thursday, November 13, 2008

Disney On Ice

Our Little Princess
In the Gateway parking lot looking cute as Princess Aurora. We are on our way to The Energy Solutions Center, aka the Delta Center, ha ha ha. Emma was already excited even though she had no idea where we were going. When we got to the street we could see all the people going to the show. There were soooo many little princesses walking around. She loved seeing all the other kids! This is a fuzzy picture of the castle but it was so clever! It turned into Beauty and the Beast's castle, and then it turned into the big Mountain with the avalanche for Mulan, and it turned into Small World with the clocks and everything. I know it turned into even more but that's all I'm able to recollect at the moment. We loved the Genies! It was so funny to see 20 genies skating everywhere. I thought it was very clever and Emma loved it! There was one genie that was like a foot shorter than everyone else, hilarious!!
This was during the intermission. You can see the nub of the churro that Emma had been eating. She managed to eat the entire thing!
Lumiere was so cute!! I couldn't get a good shot of the beast, he kept moving so quickly I couldn't get a lead on him.
We all loved the Army Guys from Toy Story, they were hilarious!! They even had a mesh face covering so they're faces looked green too. They were great!
Looking up at Daddy with a look of excitement and awe. I don't remember what exactly inspired this moment, but it was pretty much like this all night long! She loved every minute and so did we.
These guys were adorable! They did a skit to You've Got A Friend In Me, and then her little theme song which had everyone whooping and hollering like cowboys. It was very cute.
These are the Mickey Mouse Crown Ears that came with the bag of cotton candy we just had to have! Of course Emma has already busted off one of the ears, I think I might be able to super glue it back together. Not that they are worth it, really. The Nemo vignette was adorable with the huge Bruce and sharks. All the kids went crazy. It was so colorful and fun. They really kept the kids attention, and they were so fast!
Here's Brucie! He was truly awesome! I was worried that Emma would be scared but she just pointed and oooed. He was very thrilling.
Here you can see the churro in it's entirety. We couldn't believe she munched the whole thing. She had cinnamon sugar, and gold sparkles everywhere! The last vignette was The Lion King. Emma loved Rafiki the wise monkey. Paul took her down to the edge of the ice at the end, and she got to touch Rafiki, Nala, and Timon. She conked out in the car after about 4 minutes. I wasn't sure how she would do, but she was so good! I'm so glad we took her. I had only been once before when I was a little girl. I'm not even sure how old I was really, I think 8 maybe. Paul surprised me with the tickets, because he knew how much I would enjoy it along with Emma. My favorite thing was that Mickey and Minnie acted as the MC's and every time they would come out, Emma would shout "Mimmy Mouse, Mimmy Mouse!". It is one of the best night's we've had in a while.

2 comments:

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

that looks like so much fun! i want to go! you guys are such a cute family!

Dacia said...

Yea! Looks like you had a great time! Where did you get the dress for Emma. She looks awesome! We found the "Amelia Bedelia" book-by the way! Loves!

Our Tinker Bell

Our Tinker Bell